I know it takes me a while to wake up in the morning, but the day started strangely when I went to work. There was a brown horse in the yard next door...coming up their property towards me as i was going out the lane. I thought I was hallucinating...But I'm pretty sure it was a real horse....it turned around and then followed along the fence as i drove out...it followed to the corner and then as i turned onto Mira Sol, it turned too and gallpoed over to the neighbors drivway. I wasn't sure if it was going to jump over the chain or not, but it stopped and watched me drive away. Horses always look so sad. I still don't know whose horse it was....if the neighbors now have a horse or if it was someone else's that wandered off. There are two paints that live down the road but it wasn't one of them. The picture is though. No sign of it when I got home. Strange. Maybe I needed more sleep!!
Gene is still in Italy and it sounds like they are having a good time. Lots of marble and stone to look at.....he says he did some shopping...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ can't wait to see the pictures (and him, too, of course). They arrive back in MN on Friday and he'll fly home to NM on Sunday. So another trip over to ABQ...in the meantime, I'm looking for that horse.

No comments:
Post a Comment