I have had it with the Vikings...once more we get so close and then - poof!! arggghhhh..... at least they beat Dallas this year but we had this thing WON!! Well, maybe not....it's not all Brett's fault...dropped passes, fumbles, etc etc... they are all to blame. Oh well, it doesn't really make a difference in my life. And I want everyone to remind me next season to forget about football..or at least wait until the SuperBowl and then cheer for both teams that make it and especially for whoever wins. Yeah, that'll do.... please remind me.... send me email or whatever as soon as pre-season games start. Time for Brett to retire...he did the best he could...one guy can't win the game. Crap!!!

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez.
ReplyDeleteGeaux Saints!!!
We saw the last few minutes of the game, and I must say, thought of you. Don't you just hate those kind of finishes?
ReplyDeleteWho Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat Gonna Beat Dem Saints?
ReplyDelete