Our friend, Jim, is an avid photographer and a very good one. He has all the toys a photographer needs (well, not all, but a lot) and a couple weeks ago he asked if I wanted to buy a macro lens from him as he was going to get a new one. How could I say 'no'....I borrowed this lens a few years ago to try out when we still were in Seattle and loved it but never got around to buying one. So...now it's mine and Jim has bought another one.
Only one problem, my 30D developed a problem and had to be sent off to Canon service so I was without it for about 3 weeks. But now it's back, the macro lens is here, and I'm having fun taking closeup pictures. Posting them in an album called Macro Photos, or something like that, that can be reached from the Photo Page in the blog. There are links to other photo albums, too....
Enjoy!!! and keep checking back for updates to the albums...unless they totally bore you! And in September we'll be adding pictures of the puppy that is heading our way! But that news is for another posting.

Who or what did in your sunflower?
ReplyDeleteOnly the shadow knows...but methinks 'twas the wind....
ReplyDelete